Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Spiritual Empowerment

After Blogging yesterday about my feelings of Empowerment I began to reflect on an
Empowerment much more essential.

SPIRITUAL EMPOWERMENT

I'm so proud to belong to a church that provides numerous opportunities to be 
infused with this empowerment.
I love attending conferences, firesides, and meetings where sisters in the gospel
can meet together and feel of His Spirit.
I want my daughters to have every opportunity to experience that also,
so I bring them with me to Time Our For Women, BYU Women's Conference,
General Women's Meetings, Stake Relief Society Meetings and any place I can find.
They are always gracious to enough to go with me.

This past Saturday, Amy, Jessi and I attended the General Women's Meeting
in my stake house.
I will have to admit I was hesitant when they decided to include the younger girls in these
General Women's Meetings.
I thought the speakers would need to speak on an eight year old level
and it might be a little juvenile.
As the meeting began and I watched these multi-generation families participating together
I knew that this was exactly what needed to happen.
I'm now excited that in three years my granddaughters can begin going with us. 
The messages were incredibly inspiring and timely.
I loved it and I especially loved being there with Amy and Jessi.
(We missed having Carrie and Carly with us.)

I do feel a new surge of empowerment, a renewed desire to go forth with Faith and Commitment.
I love the Gospel.
I love knowing that I am Daughter of My Heavenly Father Who Loves me and I Love
Him.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment