Tuesday, April 8, 2014

My Cowboy Man

This is my man, my cowboy man.
Don't you love those pants tucked in his boots?
It's a good look, for a cowboy.
I often tease him when he is sporting this attire, He says it is to keep his pants from getting muddy.
I understand, I'm just not willing to do it myself.
That is why he is a cowboy and I'm not.

I do love him, cowboy look and all.
At times, like now, I'm so grateful for him and all that he does for everyone.
His plate is so full right now yet he never complains.
He just keeps steadily going forward doing what he needs to do.
With the passing of his mom there are incredible responsibilities he must take care of.
Our own family has some issues that need to be addressed.
His business, our farm, our yard, our taxes, church callings -- it adds up so quickly.
I love him and appreciate all that he does. 
He is a saint, a cowboy saint at that.  
I love every inch of him.
Marrying him is a decision I have never regretted or looked back on.  
Best decision, actually, that I have ever made.

1 comment:

  1. We sure love Papa Jeff! He really is the best man I know!

    ReplyDelete