Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Girl's Trip

I did something different this past weekend.  
I went out of my comfort zone and normal routine.
I went on a Girl's Trip, just for fun.
Many times I have gone away with friends to scrapbook, to a conference, to do something.  
There has always been a purpose, a goal and it is usually with one friend.
This time I went with five other women, three of whom I had never met. 
There were ladies from Utah, Colorado, and Arizona.
We went to Palm Springs to enjoy the weather, shop, swim, or whatever?
I was told we would have plenty of time to read, which is why I probably consented to go.
Not much reading occurred because when that many women get together there is lots of talking and not lots of reading.

It was fun.  I'm glad I went. I would go again, so it must of been a success.
The friends I met and relationships that were strengthened were priceless.
I love meeting new people, enjoying their ideas and thoughts about life.
It was uplifting, no husband or children bashing, which was refreshing.
Life is good, especially when you can learn from others.
Robyn, Jerilee, Cindy, Rachelle, Chris, and me after church



No comments:

Post a Comment