Monday, July 21, 2014

The Lord's Will Versus Our Will Part 2

On the morning that Tyler was supposed to be released from the hospital but was not because he was not responding to the antibiotics we received an early morning phone call from Kevin.
It went something like this:
"Hello"
"Hello"
"Uh I just rolled my car and it is upside down"
"Are you Ok?"
"Yes, Yes I am"

What a relief to know he was fine, but as the details kept coming I became more and more sick.
He was going probably 90 MPH and fell asleep.
He was in Beaver, UT hurrying to make a court date in SLC, which even if he wouldn't of rolled his car he didn't have a chance of being on time.
Hate it when we get involved in Las Vegas the night before and forgot to leave on time
 for sleep or for an on time court date arrival.

Miracle of all miracles he was not hurt at all.
No one else was involved so no one else suffered because of the accident.
Jeff went to pick him up and took a couple of pictures of his car.

When I looked at these this is when I got really sick
 to think that my son, whom I love dearly, was inside this car when it rolled.
WOW, he was protected in many ways that day.
As I told him- he must of been surrounded by angels to walk away from this unharmed.
Unfortunately I know that the Lord's will for him is not the way he is living his life right now.
The Lord obviously has a different plan for him.  
Kevin could of easily gone to meet his Maker that morning 
but I know the Lord has something different in mind for him.  
He has a great work still to do here and he has been given a second chance.

How blessed our family was that day,  Both boys are now whole and healthy.
The Lord loves each and everyone of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment