Monday, May 5, 2014

Pick A Good One

This week is the last week I teach Early Morning Seminary for this year.
Obviously it was Monday morning and I'm getting a little too relaxed.
I arrived at the seminary building and got out my computer to set up for my powerpoint 
AND I had forgot the cord I needed to use the overhead projector.
I need to say, that this is the first time all year I have forgot anything.
So what do I do?

I call my dear husband at 6:10 am 
and ask him very sweetly if he would PLEASE bring it to me.
Of course he agreed.

When he arrived with it the class had started so I told all the kids
"When you get married, make sure you pick a good one."
"Look at what I picked --- this is what you want."
I got a GOOD one.  

After getting the powerpoint up and going, 
the class is continuing and we are discussing 
WHEN
In walks that "Good One" again with donuts for everyone.
(TASTEE donuts even)
He is definitely the kids favorite now
and of course he has always been mine.
 I LOVE THAT MAN.
(They even left a double blueberry donut for me)

No comments:

Post a Comment