Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Play Dough


I love playing with New Play-Doh when it is soft and pliable and because I'm a little OCD I love it when the colors are still the colors they were meant to be and not mixed.
My grandchildren love play-doh also and when we are playing together they always want me to make fun animals and objects.  
You know I'm really good at making worms and snakes.   
I can even create a bird nest with eggs.  
If I'm really pushed maybe a sitting bird with a beak sticking out.  (Of course all one color)
The  problem with this is that my son in law is a master with play-doh and he makes panda bears climbing bamboo stocks, with exact detail.  His creations could be sold on E-Bay for a huge profit. 
So most of my grandkids are never really excited to play this with me.

I have been pondering my life lately and sometimes I feel like I have made a worm or snake out of the life that my Heavenly Father has given me.  
Have I accomplished what I have been sent here to do?  
Is my Father In Heaven disappointed in what I have done, or is this what he expected?  
Have I been willing and pliable to let Him do with me what He planned?
I do have this hang up with colors of Play-doh being mixed, so have I unconsciously fought him when he has tried to make a masterpiece?
I need to Let Go and Let Him Guide my Life.  
He is the Master Builder
He knows what I have been sent here to do and accomplish.
He can turn this little worm (I hate snakes so I can't compare me to a snake) into a MasterPiece.
I feel him now mixing those colors.  

No comments:

Post a Comment